Virtual Meditation Immersion
50 Hour Teacher Training
January 8 – March 5, 2021 *Self Paced
In this dynamic, multi-faceted 50 hour training, you will learn to deepen your own meditation practice and share the gift of meditation with others. Meditation is time tested, clinically proven, and in high demand to help ease the many stresses of modern daily life.
This training is for anyone and everyone—from yoga teachers, health coaches, social workers and therapists, physicians, nurses, school teachers, executives and community leaders to those on the front lines and stay-at-home moms. Having a solid meditation practice literally changes your brain and learning to share the gift of meditation with others transforms your life!
What to expect:
- Daily meditation and journaling practice
- Weekly virtually-led community meditation
- Foundations for creating a daily practice
- 6 Points of Posture + how to assist each practitioner in finding a comfortable seat
- Yoga history and philosophy… how are meditation and yoga connected?
- Meditation and Science…. how meditation changes your brain!
- The basic types of meditation
- Using breath work or pranayama to aid in meditation
- Thoughts and their place in a meditation practice
- How to lead an impactful meditation class for groups or individuals
- Deeper dive into the topic of your choice
- Practice teaching and receiving feedback
And much more….
Early Bird Pricing $167 (VIP’s before December 25)
Regular Pricing $197
I just have to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed this meditation training! I love your relaxed/approachable style of teaching. I feel completely prepared to step into teaching, and look forward to further learning and exploration! Thank you SO much!!
~ Heidi, Health Coach, Minnesota
I wanted to take the time and thank you for setting this course up. I was able to really establish a solid and consistent meditation practice that allowed me to explore various facets of my mind with kindness, compassion, and less self-judgement. With all these new resources, I feel supported to continue on my journey of self-growth with love.
~Liz, Speech Pathologist, Illinois
Thank you for doing this self-paced virtual program. I’m so grateful for everything you taught us. It was a beautiful experience!
~Jennifer, Graphic Designer, Yogi, Illinois
*Active instruction January 8 – February 5 (4 Weeks), 2021… you will have until March 5, 2021 (8 Weeks) to complete the course
*Yoga Alliance non-contact CEU’s are available, request at time of registration
*Days and times for community learning/meditation are to be determined and will be recorded if you cannot make the specified time… THIS CAN ALL BE SELF LEAD LEARNING
* You will need a journal, a google account (not necessarily gmail) and access to a computer/podcasts